Database for Visitation
For years one of the difficulties I have experienced in ministry was the inability to control the membership, communication, and visitation data that comes flowing into a church. At times it can be overwhelming. At one time I used spreadsheets to maintain the list of people, their phone numbers, addresses, and more. The problem was that when that as the data grew the ability to use the data became harder and harder. In order to print envelopes or to send out communications to individuals required more knowledge of the tools and how to integrate other software. A great solution I happened to stumble across was Kingdom Tools.
Kingdom Tools provides a great option for web based membership maintenance. There are several tools out there that allow for membership maintenance but not over a secure web based portal. That is one of the advantages of Kingdom Tools. You can catch up with entering data anywhere you have access to the web. This also allows for a great opportunity to give others in your ministry that may not be able to attend services, but could enter data.
A second benefit of Kingdom Tools is the ability to interact between members within the tool. Kingdom Tools has allowed for the administrator to give access to members and then assign them to different groups. For example, if you have a choir you could set up a group for the choir and communicate with the members of the choir through Kingdom Tools. It provides a single location for interaction with your members.
There are so many other benefits that I would just direct you over to their site at www.kingdomtools.com where they can tell you more about it. Personally I can’t think of a nicer group of people and have appreciated their willingness to work with the ministries I have been involved with to make it all work great.
Take a look at some of their benefits as they state them.
- You get a custom website designed by a Company that has been designing website for years included in the setup price.
- You and even your ministry leaders, if desired, gain the ability to maintain your website areas through tools that are easy to use and require NO html expertise or experience.
- The whole system is easy to use even for those technically challenged. Unlimited training, technical support, hosting, unlimited email, and product maintenance is included in the monthly costs.
- You can easily create your own data structure in Kingdom Tools.
- The information you want to track, the layout for the information you desire, etc. Hosting and unlimited email are included in the pricing (This includes spam filter and antivirus).
- All updates and additions in the future are included in the monthly cost.
- You can equip all of your team without licensing fees. In conventional solutions each person requires another license / fee.
- You can access your Church database from anywhere as long as you have your secure login information. The security system allows you lock people out of sensitive areas while allowing your staff and privileged teams access to administrative, sensitive data.
- Each of your ministries gain their own set of tools equipping them to be more effective and efficient.
- With the Kingdom Tools suite when you purchase the service you get everything Kingdom Tools offers, even future additions, at no additional cost.
- With Kingdom Tools your database is backed up daily on maintained servers.
- Kingdom Tools clients receive technicians and management contact info and mobile phone number in case an emergency should arise.
- Data import from your current application is included in the cost.
- Easy to understand and create customized reports, directories, labels, queries, etc. Powerful and easy mass mail program for each ministry that allows you to quickly create and distribute extremely professional pieces.
- Ability to create RSVP’s for events and connect online payment functionality Mass email with powerful “send to a friend” capabilities and tie in of RSVP.
- Each ministry has the ability of having their own internal calendar for their team as well as the ability to tie their events into the public website.
- With Kingdom Tools infrastructure issues can be resolved much quicker than conventional systems like ACS. If you were to find a bug in ACS you would have to wait for a patch, a new version, or a new CD to install on your local computer. With Kingdom Tools a client tells us an issue, we fix it within 3 days, and the issue is fixed for ALL Kingdom Tools clients.